With Debbie Fisher and John Scott
A New Way to Deal with Life’s Stuff
- Do exams seem to stress you out?
- Does it feel as if your parents and teachers are on your back?
- Are you trying to avoid having a streak broken on Snapchat?
- Does life feel tough to handle sometimes?
Join us on this 6 week programme to discover something new that will make life feel easier. You will be introduced to the newly created IHEART curriculum, a revolutionary series of sessions addressing young people’s wellbeing and mental health. It is for anyone aged 13 – 17 who would like to know more about how to handle the stuff of life. And parents are welcome to join too!
Topics covered will include:
- Making Sense of Stress, Worry and Anxiety
- Self-Image and Identity
- Dissolving the Barriers to Learning and Motivation
- Using Social Media Without It Using You
Wednesday evenings, 7.30-9pm, beginning on 07 Nov ’18:
Wednesday 07 Nov
Wednesday 14 Nov
Wednesday 21 Nov
Wednesday 28 Nov
Wednesday 05 Dec
Wednesday 12 Dec
Wednesday 19 Dec
We can only receive bookings up until 1 pm (BST) on the first day of the event.