Our courses offer you an understanding that will enable you to connect deeply with your children while accessing a wisdom that keeps parenting fun and light. They will also enable you to parent in a way that allows your children to develop their own identity, independence and common sense.
We offer general parenting courses for parents of children of any age, as well as courses specifically aimed at parents of teenagers. Courses are offered at different times to support your lifestyle.
“As a result of Terry’s parenting course, my relationship with each of my four kids has become closer and more fun. I find myself keeping perspective more often and dealing with their challenges and upset in a more nurturing and helpful way.” Rafaella L
This course is for you if you are:
- Interested in helping your children develop their own independence, self-confidence and common sense.
- Struggling with the overwhelm and demands of a busy family life.
- Drawn into power struggles and unhealthy dynamics with a certain child or children.
- Tired of being reactive in the face of “negative” behaviour.
- Unsure of how to balance boundaries, discipline and love for your child.
- Worn down by sibling rivalry.
The Common Sense Parenting Course aims, through an understanding of the Innate Health approach, to help you create a healthy dynamic within your family, with clear guidelines as to what your role and responsibility as a parent should be.
In addition to our courses, we are now offering one-to-one sessions for parents, teenagers and children aged 6 to 12 years.
“I found I had a better relationship and understanding of my kids than I ever experienced before.” Simon S