The BEYOND Programme
Advanced Personal and Professional Development
Now accepting applications and interviewing for new, updated 2018 programme
Would you like to…
• Learn beyond what you’ve learned before about the Three Principles?
• Generate deeper understanding beyond what you’ve understood before?
• Create professional opportunities for yourself beyond what you had previously imagined?
The BEYOND programme is designed to achieve all of this – and far more. This Advanced Personal and Professional Development course (previously known as PDP) takes participants on a 10 month journey which is the most extensive and comprehensive in-person Three Principles learning programme available in the UK today.
The BEYOND Programme is specially designed to give you:
• An outstanding learning opportunity maximising your own insightful understanding of the Principles.
• The latest cutting-edge understanding of this ground-breaking psychological paradigm.
• Personalised guidance, support and training if you are seeking further professional development in the field.
Our leading international faculty, led by Terry Rubenstein (co-founder of Innate Health; bestselling author of Exquisite Mind) and Stacey Levine (clinical psychologist), includes many of the field’s leading practitioners and teachers. The new, upgraded programme outline now includes
Stage 1 – Foundations of Understanding
Stage 2 – Applying your Understanding (choose from)
• IHEART Facilitator Training – working with young people
• Sharing the Principles – practitioner development at Innate Health
• Going Deeper – continued learning at an individual level
Optional Stage 3 – Practitioner Internship – one-to-one mentoring in working with clients for selected participants (at additional cost)
The core programme includes the following:
• 3 x 3-day in-person immersive seminars
• 16 x one-to-one supervisions with a faculty member by skype or face-to-face
• Monthly webinars with a range of world-renowned Three Principles practitioners
• Monthly peer groups facilitated by faculty members.
• One-day seminars with leading international speakers
• Access to all Innate Health programmes, events and practitioner training days
You will receive certification from Innate Health upon completion of the 10 month programme
Continued Professional Development (CPD) points are also available
Apply now to join the 2018 Programme, featuring newly added professional training opportunities, beginning this February.
For more information or to book an interview, contact Stacey Levine, firstname.lastname@example.org or Terry Rubenstein, email@example.com
or call the Innate Health office on 0208 912 1216